Saturday 13 October 2012

Law of averages


Trick is to reduce the time between peaks, right? 
Not to normalize the highs and lows to a steady state of numbness!

I have averaged out all the hurt and the happiness I can feel anymore. So all I feel is numbness. Like one does with an audio clip while editing. Normalise and hardlimit till all you have is a rectangle box with no emotions!
Whats sad is that I realised this is how most of the people around my lead their life. They sail through calm waters like a happy captain unaware of the fun life could give them, if only they would let it.

I say whats the fun in that??? I want the crazy ass storms..I want the melancholy calms... I want the indecisive inbetweens when I dont know whats coming up next! Damn it... I need them!

No comments:

Post a Comment